1985 F250 reg cab refresh

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats an awesome refresh. I have an 85 just like that but without the cool paint job. I always wondered how the 85 front clip and 90's box would look painted all one way. Nice work man!

Old Blue

Reaction score
Man I missed all the updates for the past month + on this thread until today being off the grid - You sir are definitely high speed, this truck went from mutt to show stopper in no time, it's depressing in a way compared to how much I've been (not) getting done. This thing looks awesome, keep up the good work! I really regret missing seeing it at the Rally too, but life is a soup sandwich at times.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
comin along good. is the above truck^^ just a parts truck?

thanks for the kind words guys....i busted my ass to get it done...i got to fix the brake issues i have and the 5spd swap may wait awhile.

yes that truck will strictly be parts....it will not leave my property in one piece lol

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys....i busted my ass to get it done...i got to fix the brake issues i have and the 5spd swap may wait awhile.

yes that truck will strictly be parts....it will not leave my property in one piece lol

you deffinetly did a job well done on that truck. and i recently got a pair of the lariat pillar emblems and wasnt sure how far up the pillar they were mounted. but i see your pic and that'll give me a good idea

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726