1971 Buick Electra 225 Limited $1200 Firm

fcdrifter13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The car is a 1971 Electra 225 Limited, the car has 113,000 miles on the original engine and trans and rear and is all numbers matching. It was in a minor fender bender before I got the car and is only a 2 owner car(technically 3 because the original owner passed on and it was given to his daughter). I have been slowly fixing all the small holes in the car, and pulling little dents so the paint is not perfect. Hell you even get the original key fob from buick that has seen better days.

The motor is a 455 it does smoke a very tiny bit on start up and under hard load, does not knock, tick or make any noise what so ever. And usually starts as soon as you hit the key unless it is really cold out. I have done a complete tune up including exhaust and intake gaskets.

The transmission is a ST400 and shifts smooth as silk, kicks down like it should and does not leak any fluid. The rear is a 12bolt Big car rear that shares the same lug pattern as the Chevrolet trucks at the time so wheel selection is out in the open.

The interior on the car is really good, no rips in the back seat but of course the front has some and just needs recovered. All the accessories work from the power seat the windows, gauges everything. The speedo has a slight hick up every once and a while and I think a new cable will fix the problem.

I am looking for $1200 firm and I am in Cross Lanes WV.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online