1967 FORD F250 HIGHBOY WITH 7.3L POWERSTROKE SWAP

67-7THREE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4512715498.html

selling one of my projects. i dont have the room to keep it or motivation to finish. its a 67 ford high boy f250. started out as a f100 2wd then was converted to 4x4. truck is currently in my name and on NON OP with NO backfees, black plates, clean title and straight cab, pretty nice interior, seat is great, everything is there, no major rust just alittle on driver floor. the 4x4 swap was done right with use of a 67 f250 4x4 frame (not 2wd frame). IDI/powerstroke motor mounts are already made just needs the front crossmember to be finished and some paint, truck just needs to be put all back together, i have most parts and done most of the work. i just wanna move on with this thing, hate to see it go but need the room.

it has:

7.3L powerstroke from a 96 f250, complete running motor from my wrecked truck, has 230k, runs great, cali model with split shot injectors, i have ALL wiring, sensors, computer, idm, everything for the swap, all under dash and chassis wiring, gauges, and e4od transmission and transfer case.

sterling 10.25 rear axle (needed for vss for trans)
ruffstuff rear shackle flip, sterling axle swap parts, chevy 63 spings with add a leafs
front has a 79' dana 44 high pinion hd 3/4 ton
stock front leafs with add a leaf
17' hummer wheels with 37' toyos, rears are pretty bald
custom made flat bed, original bed is gone
original 67 grille, also have 72 grille

and much much more, way to much to list, i have tons of extra parts to go with this thing.

i have 90% of parts to finish. just needs small things as in brake lines, rear driveline, steering parts, assembly and very little welding.

some extra parts i have are fender, core support, column, t case, steering box, leaf springs, interior stuff, underhood stuff, and more.

dont waste my time with BS offers, i know what this thing is worth and im not giving it away.

$6000 for everything. will sell without powerstroke swap but thats it. not gonna part out.