$12.5k for a '89 F350 CC 4x4??????

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with a cummins in front of a E4DOA its a little much.....he claims a MY2003 cummins....(poke here) too bad he was bashful on posting the engine compartment pics.

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
Even with a cummins in front of a E4DOA its a little much.....he claims a MY2003 cummins....(poke here) too bad he was bashful on posting the engine compartment pics.

Slobber.... too bad it isn't a dually. :) Good looking truck.

Must be having all kinds of trouble with the Cummins... those new engines are hard to make work right--the conversion shop I've been talking to just got the equipment to make the newer engine swaps work correctly. I suspect this guy may have kludged this engine/truck together and isn't happy with the results.

300 miles on it ain't necessarily a good thing.

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Mikes91 said:
Slobber.... too bad it isn't a dually. :) Good looking truck.

Must be having all kinds of trouble with the Cummins... those new engines are hard to make work right--the conversion shop I've been talking to just got the equipment to make the newer engine swaps work correctly. I suspect this guy may have kludged this engine/truck together and isn't happy with the results.

300 miles on it ain't necessarily a good thing.

Well guys this was done bye a shop that only does this so. This truck was done by WWW.FORDCUMMINS.COM go to the site and they have trucks on thier for sale. These are brand new engines by the way with full wiring they get from Cummins.

Andy

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
towcat said:
too bad he was bashful on posting the engine compartment pics.

I looked on the fordcummins site & there are pictures of the engine compartment there. The price is also 15,500.00 :eek:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dazedandconfused said:
Well guys this was done bye a shop that only does this so. This truck was done by WWW.FORDCUMMINS.COM go to the site and they have trucks on thier for sale. These are brand new engines by the way with full wiring they get from Cummins.

Andy

Ah, yes. Good find...

I'd have to wonder why he's selling so soon. Must not be happy with something... i.e., I'd have to wonder if the engine was damaged. Ford-Cummins took a load of engines from some new Dodge trucks that had been involved in a train wreck... dunno if this is one of those engines, but there's gotta be a pretty significant reason why this fellow would be selling the truck with what SHOULD be a pretty tight little conversion under the hood.

305hp out of my truck....? Drrrrroooooolllllll.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist