$12,000? Really?

1994IDI

Reaction score
I think $1200 would be a great buy on that truck though. Just thought I would share, in case someone had some money to burn.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The really shame of it is this person can't place an add if the asking price is really $1200.00....:D Proof reading would solve that.....

sootman73

Reaction score
HEY! that truck has an oil pump! i gotta get the 13k around right away!:Whatever::Whatever:

and for some reason there is a 4 speed motor on the inside. good thing i know what that is for?:dunno:dunno:bs

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$12k and the bed dont even match!

Here's an 86 for $13k, closer to being worth it than the other one but still too spendy.
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1683085869.html

Yeah, but both the 94 trailer and 86 truck are like new. And the engine even has a timing gear.

It sounds like he's built a very nice pulling truck, but a lot doesn't seem to add up.

The seller's name is Victor. I once looked at an 88 beat to hell rusty F-350 owned by a guy named Victor, he wouldn't budge off 3 grand. Maybe there's a connection.

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Wow, that truck has alot of repairs for having 9000 total miles on her. Imagine what it will need by the time it hits 20k. :rolleyes:

Was it used for drivers education or something?

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that truck has alot of repairs for having 9000 total miles on her. Imagine what it will need by the time it hits 20k. :rolleyes:

Was it used for drivers education or something?

I bet its 9k since all the work was done. Or the odometer is 9k and he thinks everyone is too stupid to realize its a 5 digit odometer.

sootman73

Reaction score
I bet its 9k since all the work was done. Or the odometer is 9k and he thinks everyone is too stupid to realize its a 5 digit odometer.

or............. hes too stupid to know that it has a 5 digit odometer. :rotflmao

i dont think that what he listed was repairs..... sounds to me like he just listed everything that the truck had to make it sound like it was "fully loaded" as if the oil pump was "options" LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor

Members online