Nanny Goat - SOLD - updated

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well guys she's for sale.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/1340583561.html

I'm asking $2800. I didn't list all the mods to her in the craigslist ad but here they are...

BHAF (Big Honking Air Filter)
3 piece high flow exhaust manifold
Stock down pipe and exhaust to the resonator then turns up into a 5 inch slash cut chrome stack in the bed.

Mirrors are off a 2001 truck that has power and heat (never did wire the heated portion but wires were run out to behind the kick panels for easy hook up - never got around to it)

#10 fuel plate, AFC Spring kit, 3K gov spring kit, Boost Control Elbow (currently set to 30 psi) 191 Delivery Valves, Custom injectors (don't know what HP setting they are) but she will roast the tires when you ask. Upgraded Exhaust Valve Springs.

Has a Southbend clutch that is holding GREAT!

Has new revised mainshaft in the tranny that I double nutted the 5th gear so that problem has been fixed.

KDP (killer Dowel Pin) has been fixed - was fixed before I got her at 170k miles.

As you know the body is rough at this point - can be brought back very easily with me not having a job I can't do it.

Has an Alpine CD player and Alpine 4 channel Amp under the seat. I would guess stock speakers in the rear and aftermarket in the front. I put the 6x9's in the front but can't remember what kind - but they sound pretty decent still.

Has a Westak combo EGT/Boost gauge in the dash that is working.

Will probably need tires by this coming spring - they wear like iron - just had them rebalanced - BF Goodrich Commercial T/A's on all four corners.

Has factory overload springs so she handles a load pretty well.

Engine mounted fan not installed have to see if I can find it... I got a new fan clutch for it but then never installed it - didn't see a need for it.

Has AMSOIL in the rear diff and tranny - Mobile Delvac in the engine - just changed oil 500 miles ago.

Has Fumoto drain valve for easy drains.

What else can I say - other than she's a super strong running truck that will get 20+ mpg on a daily basis.

Give me a pm if you are interested. I'm looking to move quick!

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sorry to here she is for sale, but dang that is a killer price for sure. I have no doubt this one will move fast. Heck its a cheap cummins swap for us IDI guys as well...if you would allow selling your truck nowing someone will tear it up LOL.

I'm still :O Over that price, geez if I had the money and was remoutly close I would buy it for sure.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with it - in fact if I hadn't lost my job I would have been cutting her up sometime in the future.... I want another Crew Cab Dually - basically I want my Enterprise Back.... but I want a crew cab with power and lots and lots of power.... I finally found a motor that I can't blow up...

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I'm sure a even better one will come along, I know You don't like to complicate the trucks but since You found a good engine why not put one in a Ford :sly. . She'll go fast for that price that's for sure.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Trav... sorry to see it has to go. Will you still have transportation?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
will I still have transportation.... yes.... lawn Mower, Bicycle and feet... I'll pick up a little commuter car from the sale - just something to get around in - I'm wanting something that gets 30mpg range until I get back on my feet then I will step back into another rattling truck (another Enterprise will be the goal then).

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
actually that is one of my goals buddy... the only thing is I WILL PROVIDE THE PAINT! No Blue for me... it will be WHITE - can you even spray white paint????

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK......

I have heard "The Rolling ****" referenced several times in a couple of posts. What do you have "hidden" up at Ron's?

I know the "Big Rolling ****" from the movie RV, but I doubt we are talking about a big Class A motorhome......

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
actually that is one of my goals buddy... the only thing is I WILL PROVIDE THE PAINT! No Blue for me... it will be WHITE - can you even spray white paint????

;Sweet

:rotflmao Yessirreee. Lighter colors are easier to shoot.

I'm getting pretty good with pink too ya know.:sly

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Dang Travis....real sorry to hear about you selling but having been there and done that only selling my equip instead of my PSD, I fully understand your situation.

NOW...if I only had the $2800 :sly:sly:sly:angel:

Hang tough bro!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
OK......

I have heard "The Rolling ****" referenced several times in a couple of posts. What do you have "hidden" up at Ron's?

I know the "Big Rolling ****" from the movie RV, but I doubt we are talking about a big Class A motorhome......

Nope.;Really

It's a secret...... That will only be revealed when the time is right. Till then.
Muuhhaahhaaaa!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
will I still have transportation.... yes.... lawn Mower, Bicycle and feet... I'll pick up a little commuter car from the sale - just something to get around in - I'm wanting something that gets 30mpg range until I get back on my feet then I will step back into another rattling truck (another Enterprise will be the goal then).

I could sell you my racing lawn mower its pretty good transportation, i have rode it to the store before i have no idea why people were looking at me so weird, i dont know whats weird about a lawn mower going 40+ mphLOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online