Register to remove these ads

Thread: Cenpeco

Thanks

Default Cenpeco

This stuff is not for the faint of heart, but if you dyno,race,pull sleds or just want to show your ass on the street Cenpeco makes two different race additives. Outlaw and Pullers additive.
    They don't like water, make sure your fuel is clean. The cetane is so high with extended use you injectors will clog.and at $60 a gallon its not cheap.

Now the positive side, It will cut your smoke by 75%. And you will feel the boost in power. But like I said its not for everyone,use at your own risk.
    2001 Dodge 2500,4x4 auto.

Full Access Member
    Thanks

jar head
    what this stuf got in it NITRO
    03 GMC3500-SLT-MAX ALLI

Thanks

Geno, I don't know what its got in it. They did say because it had metalics in it it was not street legal. It should only be used in trucks that are overfueled. Its the only thing I have ever put in my tank, were the boost in performance was seen with way less smoke, and felt seat of the pants. 1 gallon treated 3 tankfuls.
    2001 Dodge 2500,4x4 auto.

Thanks

Just picked up some of that at power show ohio. outlaw that is. and i will be trying it out in y truck probably sometime around the first of june at the first truck pull. ill be sure the let you know how it feels and acts. i am going to be running a fuel cell in the truck so i can treat 10 gallons at a time instead of a whole tank and that way i can run it only on the track and not on the street. i am running it in a 5.9 cummins with more than enough fuel camshafting and other stuff. also do you know whow it may react with some nitrous!??!?? and what did this stuff do to egt's??thanks

Full Access Member ISurvivedNMU's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome Pullin! Take some pics of that! Thats someinteresting stuff! Let us know how it works!
    2005 Ford F250 Lariat 6.0 Torqshift 4 Door Short Box........
    Rough Country 3" Lift, Helo 17x9 Guns, 315/75/17 BFG AT's, TS Performance instigator, Westin Wheel-2-Wheel step bars, KC Rally 800's, KC Front Light Bar, WAAG FrontRunner,WAAG Rear Bumper guard, AFE Stage 2 intake w/ Proguard 7

Thanks

does anyone know what is in the outlaw fuel additive. how much will it raise the cetane rating ? will the raise in cetane rating if any cause fuel to ignite sooner acting like advanced timming. if so how much. we are already over 30 degrees advanced and need to go a little more with billet cam launching at 5000 rpm thanks

Thanks

it definatly is popular among the pullers...

Seems like all the big names are using their lubricants... Dirtslinger, BigRed, Iron Dragon...

On the cold weather treatment they say it raises the cetane from 1-12 points... This would make me assume that the Outlaw formula is doing a little bit more.
    Big Red F350 Diesel - 37" Goodyear tires - 17" APP Wheels - DI-4 chip - a couple of other extras.