Engine How To Video

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The videos are up and posted here.... Many members have seen them and Towcat is going to install them in the parts bin I think. Look around for them. I think there is 8 or 9 videos up...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Videos

Please go you my posting titled.... Posting a video here... You will see what I did..

bagpiperjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about ready to make a video of the how toos and hopefuly the correct way of repairing our engines. Below is the content....
1..... Where to Start... That First Bolt
2..... Removing the Injection Pump
3..... Removing the Return Lines
4..... Removing the Injectors
Cleaning the bores
using an injector seat reamer
5..... Timing by Pluse Method
6..... Setting The TPS for The E4OD Trans
7..... Setting The Fast Idle Solenoid
8..... Doing a Compression Test

Am I missing something any of you members would like to see....:dunno And nope.... I'm not going to "show you my back seat either or be wearing a pair of speedos like some here from Indiana do.....:eek::angel:

Was all that was listed made into videos? I feel like some ofthat is missing.. Am i wrong?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes guys.. Some of the promised viedos are not here nor do I have them. I'm just a bit lazy these days. I will try to make more viedos for whats missing. I will be removing my injection pump again soon so the tps setting will be viedoed along with setting the fast idle solenoid. We have two ways to make the fast idle solenoid adjustments too...:sly