YEE-HAW

BigRed96

Reaction score
That's what I said when I flipped my TWILDMAN chip to the Performance setting. :peelout OK, I didn't say that but I got a big grin and laughed like a little kid. That chip gave my truck the nuts its been longing for. Tony's the man. Ok I'm done. Timmy

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRed96 said:
That's what I said when I flipped my TWILDMAN chip to the Performance setting. :peelout OK, I didn't say that but I got a big grin and laughed like a little kid. That chip gave my truck the nuts its been longing for. Tony's the man. Ok I'm done. Timmy
Same thing happened to me last week. ;Sweet

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tony is the man.i have his nasty extreme program.and i mean nasty!!!!!!!!cant drive in that program on the street unless you learn how to feather the throttle or youre going in the back seat,ask WRECKABOY1 about it!! :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :D :D :D :D ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
i have his nasty extreme program.and i mean nasty!!!!!!!!cant drive in that program on the street unless you learn how to feather the throttle

:D :D :D Uh huh!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Hows about some real life info on Tony's chip.......who is running on stock injectors or either Beans stage 1's or Swamps babies etc.....

besides stock, high idle, tow.....at what point does the 6 pos chip become useless till bigger inj/H2e or equivelant turbo become nesc.....besides the obvious :Sly

Mike , I think you have some of Beans squirters---- Stage 1's...right?

Bigred'96, You have a similiar set up to mine ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance