Two F350 Crew Cabs....just the cabs

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One is a 93. It is just the cab. Cab is solid but the roof is bowed in a little (may be able to push it out) and the floor board was cut to install a shifter for a transfercase. Make an offer.

The other is a 95, this one is a 2wd cab from a gasser. Very solid. Make an offer.

I also have the doors for both trucks. Conditions vary depending on the door and what you need from the door (some are almost perfect but missing internal parts, etc.) PM me and I can let you know more.

I have this stuff stored at my Parents' home near South Boston, VA. and I would like to get it out of their yard soon. If no takers soon......the cabs are going to the scrappers.....so don't be shy, make an offer, I can also set it up for my Father to show you the parts.
Thanks,
Jerry

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what all comes with the cabs? interiors? anything? any pics?

I'll try to get pics this weekend, if I get out there. The 95 cab is pretty much gutted. Windshield is there (I "think" it is good) The dash is mostly there but missing parts. Some interior panels are there (red), but no seats or carpet.

The 93 cab has some misc. parts in it, but the previous owner spray-bombed primer on the cab over the factory red paint (didn't even sand it!) and got primer on EVERYTHING! I would only consider using the actual cab from this one.
Jerry

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also wanted to mention that I have the front fenders and the hood for the 93 cab. If interested send me a PM.

Thanks,
Jerry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online