3g Dyno W/ Bullydog Powerpup

MUDDY

Reaction score
3g Dyno Bullydog Power Pup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got er dynoed 2day. meridian motorsports dynojet 248c

here be the numbrs.wldve been higher if werent an auto tranny but i aint complainin

box off 284 rwhp 668 tq

tow mode= 372/760

perf=399/855

insane=449/869

also have dd2s and pusherpump and dd jammer trbo ats manifld.5 inch stack

the rig dynoed250hp 462 tq brnd new 2 days old box stock. the 75 hp injectors show 34 hp gain but 206 tq gain. dont add up. i realize the auto hurts on a dyno but it was dtt'ed.

the dyno shows the pup doing a good increase. no calcultr but looks like almost a 170hp gain on insane vs off and the graph shows a lot wider powerband with the pup

overall,,,,,,,im purty tickled w/ the pup. and the fact that the perf mode which i tow with gives right at 400 rwhp/855 rwtq and has cool egt with a trlr in tow.

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this pup rocks

Attachments

• ilcpwrpup.jpg
    ilcpwrpup.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 284

BigSix

Reaction score
Holy crap! Is there any production car or truck that you can't blow the doors off of with that bohemouth? Even the SRT 10 would have to strain like hell to remain in sight of your tail lights eh?

MUDDY

Reaction score
well steve,,,,,,,,,,,,it do run purty dang strong:D but keep in mind that with all tanks full it weighs over 9,000 lbs

id like to talk someone with an srt10 into grossing their rig out to 9,000 lbs and lets have at it LOL

Whit

Reaction score
Damn Muddy, she is doin a great job for ya :) Do you plan on staying at this level or is there more to come as funds allow?

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i be purty happy with what i got now. power level where i want to be and excellent egt towing in the perf[399 hp] and low egt playin in insane mode [449hp] :D

i really wld like to get the outlook monitor for all its features and i need a 3rd pyro as i got the 3rd pyro probe wires hangin and waitin. then i can tow in 'insane' and have automatic de-fuel if the temp gets up there.

also,,,,,,,,,,,after speakin with yogibear [kansas hotshot driver] on the phone he is a great believer in the water/**** injection or just useing water for an egt reduction. he sez 200 degree reduction. hmmmmmmm with that i cld tow in insane mode and maybe pick up a bit more power while im at it. dunno though. got a bit of studyin to do b4 i decide on that one

my dad was big on water vapor injection in the 60s and 70s on his bombed gasser dodge pickup. i remember it being injected into the clean side of the air filter housing. he swore by it

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im purty happy and can say im almost done :)

Attachments

• muddy03dynoday041.jpg
    muddy03dynoday041.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Whit

Reaction score
Muddy, I have asked alot of folks about what their oil analis is like with water/**** injection and have yet to get an answer......................do you know???

MUDDY

Reaction score
no kevin,,,,i dont
gonna have to ask yogi if he has done an analisis on his since the w/m

Whit

Reaction score
Reason I ask is cuz me thinks that the residue will end up in the oil and I is currious as to what it shows up as in the analisis :confused:

MUDDY

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,i be curious as well. hopin yogi see this and give some imput

yogibear

Reaction score
water/****.

Hey muddy, just got home, picked up a 5er headed for Quartzsite, Az. Hoped I was headed your way, but prolly won't be till Dec. now.
I've had one sample analized with about 5k with the w/m, just sent one in with 10K on it, but haven't got it back yet. The 1st one was fine tho. What kind of symptoms are we looking for? I really like it so far! I went across Wy. a few weeks ago with 45mph cross wind pulling a 40' 5er, and used 8 gal. water in about 280 mi., it is activated by boost now, comes on low at 25# and gets full blast at about 30#. Matt is trying a egt switch that you can set the temp. for activating the pump, I think it will be easier on water consumption. As soon as he checks it out he is sending me one to try. I've just used water so far, when I leave here in the morn. I'm going to fill it with ww solvent and give it a try. I really think plain water is going to cool better, no hp boost, but I'm afraid the alcahol is going to add heat. I don't need any more hp, it pulls great the way it is, just need to lower egt's.

Larry.

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Muddy! I just got my new Power Pup as well!

Back to my 5x5 JCJ stacked 4x4 on the pup!

Smokes like a 'stoopid' pumped 12V with an HY35 turbo and 370M injectors... monster fun!

:ROCK: