Wyoming Powerstroke meet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DM,

We'd love to have you here too, I know this is old home for you. If the stars line up just right and your somewhere close to this neck of the woods be sure and drop in that last Sat in Jan.

Mike

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I dont spose you boys would want to hear from a clack-i-dy ole IDI up there? I may pop in if weather/time permits. And if you computer controled guys dont mind.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
No ******* yet, rumor is there is one slated for out east, but we have a Tokoyo Massage Parlor, open 24/7 with drive in parking for your convenience.....;)

Almost stopped in at the massage parlor when we drove by last weekendLOL LOL

Still not sure if I/m going to make it or not:confused: :(

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'd love to have you show up Rampy. I am saying this with a straight face too:D

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Followed you're link & made a post in that thread. this place is on the censor list they have:eek: :( :(

Wonder if I'm going to get spanked for mentioning this place:rolleyes:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
We'd love to have you show up Rampy. I am saying this with a straight face too:D

How much have you been drinking;p ;p ;p ;p

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KDub tole me hes gonna be there, so we'll se ya there Tim. ;)

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Gotta friend coming into Denver this week. We need to get together and I'm aiming for Friday night, so's I can come up Sat. Is there die rections somewhere that I missed?

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
OK I see the map, does that hwy 87 or Center street have an off rampy?LOL Or do I get off 25 somewhere else?

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
OK I see the map, does that hwy 87 or Center street have an off rampy?LOL Or do I get off 25 somewhere else?

Heck if I know, I always get off at the Flying JLOL LOL

Watch the signs carefully, it's real easy to get messed up taking 25 thrugh town.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Heck if I know, I always get off at the Flying JLOL LOL

Watch the signs carefully, it's real easy to get messed up taking 25 thrugh town.

Oh and when I was up there couple weeks ago, Diesel was cheaper at the Flying J in Casper than here in town:eek: :eek:

Might want to check out FlyingJ's web page to see where it's at now.

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind. I guess I could just drive around till I find it. Cazpah aint that big. Ramps you still not attending?:shake:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
I'll keep that in mind. I guess I could just drive around till I find it. Cazpah aint that big. Ramps you still not attending?:shake:

It's offical now, not going to make it. The kids have a swim meet at the Y Sat so I've got to attend that.

Also looks like we will be having a class on our brand spanking new fire engine & I'd sort of like to know how it's going to work;p

From the pao they posted it should not be that hard to find. Just take lots of toliet paperLOL LOL LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7