WTB gooseneck hitch B&W or equal

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Looking to buy a B&W gooseneck hitch for my 89 F250. The website shows 1980-1998 being the same. Let me know if anyone has one for cheaper than new. Im located in the CA area. Thanks

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
youre a month too late!
i just scrapped one out here in the east bay area.
my brother lives in ripon, ill ask him later today.

anotheridi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe my brother has one, ill have to check on the brand though, it has two rails for sure and then you can either mount the gooseneck or a fifth wheel, all he has is the gooseneck attachment. If this sounds like what your looking for I will try to get some pictures. The guy who had the truck before him had it mounted with only 4 grade 8 bolts though so I would suggest getting four more. Also it the rails mount on top of the bed, but do not make it too inconvenient with the gooseneck removed.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
I know of one for sale in Ft. Wayne Indiana. B&W brand from a 1994 F250. 2 hours from me but if someone is closer I could pass off the guys #. I think the CL ad is expired, but I got his number before then

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Yeah im looking for one that goes under the bed. I have 5th wheel rails in it right now with a home made goose attachment.

Can u see if he still has his number. If I can get it cheap enough it might be worth shipping.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
B&W makes a nice hide a ball goose neck hitch. I would not want to drill the holes in my frame for them but to each his own. When I installed my 5th wheel and then the B&W goose neck I welded the brackets on the frame for the 5th and made 2 plates 1/2 inch by 6 inch across the frames for the B&W. I was not able to source a hide a ball either so mine is a lay down ball.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
According to the site the b w hitch does not require drilling. It uses existing holes. If you plan yo put thr helper bags over that it requires 2 holes to be drilled per side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance