wtb: few things..

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off i have an 87 f350 6.9 with auto trans.

i need a cap for the overflow bottle.. or if its a good price (not the insane price lmc charges) the complete bottle with cap. also if anyne has a working washer pump id take that too. and the e-brake bracket (where the cables connect with the springs and stuff, pretty much what mounts to frame rail..

thanks,

dewayne

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
first off i have an 87 f350 6.9 with auto trans.

i need a cap for the overflow bottle.. or if its a good price (not the insane price lmc charges) the complete bottle with cap. also if anyne has a working washer pump id take that too. and the e-brake bracket (where the cables connect with the springs and stuff, pretty much what mounts to frame rail..

thanks,

dewayne

i think i have a overflow tank and everything, i will look tomarrow if so make me an offer+shipping, and i will see about the e brake stuff, and the washer pump you mean the thing that squirts fluid on the window right? well actually i should have everything you needLOL i will check tomarrow make me an offer on all of it cause i know i have it all somewere and then add whatever shipping is to your offer;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i have the radiator overflowtank it has a cap on it too, make me an offer+shipping and i posted a pic here of what i got of the e brake bracket if its what you want then let me know and make me an offer for it too

Attachments

• eb.jpg
    eb.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that bracket looks like its right. i have nothing to compare but thats gotta be it. how about 40 shipped for both? i can paypal money friday.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
that bracket looks like its right. i have nothing to compare but thats gotta be it. how about 40 shipped for both? i can paypal money friday.

how bout 45 shipped, and you got to pay with money order money order i dont have paypall, pm me for my adress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online