WTB.....Dana 80 10 lug

LOGANSTANFORTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need a complete Dana 80 10 lug from a F-Superduty with wheels, they can be steel or aluminum it dosent matter, i would prefer if it was in florida, email me at [email protected], i need a rearend for my pulling truck and these are the strongest without going to Scheid 37 spline spool and axles.......

LOGANSTANFORTH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much you want for it, you got pictures, what gears??? possibly truck ship it......

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on gears, the whole truck is stored about 2 hours from me. Truck runs and drives and was daily driven until a few years ago, so axle should be in good shape. I can get up there in couple weeks and find out the ratio and take pictures, would that be too late for you? I am looking to get $350 for the axle. If you were to buy it I'd throw in the the wheels.

What zip code would it be shipped to? I *might* be able to get a deal on shipping it if one of our trucks is headed out that way.

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Do you think a F40 with a 4.63 is in order. I am in Georgia. You can respond to 706 326 2224 and we will discuss it from there???

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like we'd have a truck heading that way for quite some time. We only haul what we make (hydro turbine components), and don't get out that way that often. Closest I could get would be Virginia...

If you are still interested I can get a quote for shipping.

Thanks

Dan

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, $283 for shipping to UPS Freight terminal in Tampa. They say it is 30 miles from Lakeland. Picking it up at the terminal saves about $110.

This was the best quote I could find.

Let me know what you think.