1996 F-Superduty with 75,000 miles for sale

RampageFSJ

Reaction score
Located in Ulysses, KS 67880. Asking $8,000 obo. Message me if interested.

I have a 1996 F-Superduty 2wd with 75,000 miles for sale. 7.3 Powerstroke, 5 speed manual, and the big 10 lug Dana 80 with 5:13 gears in it if I remember right. Bumper replacement and 11' flatbed with a gooseneck ball. Brand new tires with maybe 200 miles on them, new front inner plastic for the grill and headlight assembly with new lights while I was at it. All new steering box, draglink, tierod, and new bushings all over the front suspension. It has the heim joint upgrade on the clutch linkage. I also deleted the leaky fuel bowl and did a Crude Diesel remote filter along with a new fuel pump while I was in there. This thing fires up and runs awesome, no leaks since I fixed the fuel bowl. I used it to haul my monster truck to a couple events and it did great, but I'm needing something that can tow more weight. I also have 3 spare tires and wheels, along with a couple other spare parts if the new owner wants them.

The bad- It has some dents and dings but no rust that I've found so far. The fuse holder for the blower motor has melted some so I don't know if the heat or AC work since I haven't tried it. I do have a complete wiring harness for under the dash to throw in, or if I get some time I'll replace it myself.

There's some pictures in this post here. http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/1645247/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online