WOW Beautiful 86 on E-bay

Bobus

Powerstroked
Reaction score
I had XLT Lariat with Manual Windows and Locks.. I really don't like the Fender Flares, Glad i wasn't the only one to Catch the "Gasoline" on the Title

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
mines no were close to mint, but the body/frame on mine is rust free and pretty straight there a few little dents, but overall mines in decent shape and i payed 600 for mine

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well both would be nice. LOL I want to find an 83-87 extended cab if I can or I will get 88-91 and change the front clip.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Worth every penny when a new diesel with regen issues leaves you stranded or in severe derate....You can say what you want, but they just don't build them like they used to....A lot less plastic in critical places and way cheaper to fix too....For a rust belt wrencher like myself that would be gold.:sly

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
My 91 is a Lariat, it has power windows and locks. The 92 is an XLT, it has PL and PW's too.....I love them in the 91 and curse them in the 92, the pass side door won't open as the lock cylinder keeps falling out in the bottom of the door...LOL

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
A bit high in my opinion. Last winter i paid 3k for my rust free 86 from Oregon and another 1800 to get it shipped across the county. The ONLY thing wrong w mine is faded paint, but for 2k it would be perfect

And for the lariat. P/W , PDL and auto trans were all options w the lariat

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i bought my first '86 Lariat from the original owner and it was optioned exactly the same way. the old man didnt like power windows or locks and special ordered it that way.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My F150 is a factory lariat too. The only options it had were air, tilt and cruise. Cloth seat an side map pockets were also included. Didn't even come with a factory tach (I installed one myself though).

When I was still shopping for a diesel, I test drove a stick shift 85 that didn't even have A/C. Yet that too had the lariat badge on the side. Same seat and pocket options as my F150, but it did have a factory tach.

The diesel I ended up getting had every factory option I can think of including full power group, tach and trip odometer.

I guess not all lariats are created equally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online