Which cold air intake

737INSP

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm considering purchasing a cold air intake for my "600". Which one should I consider? AFE? AIRAID? ect......thanx for any assistance!

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
737INSP,

If you want the best at filtering and flow get the AFE Pro Guard 7 Stage II system, it's pricey but you can't the dirt stopping ability and flow rates. The PG7 stops the dirt down to 1/2 of 1 % as well as a paper filter, the mandrel designed polymer intake tube has a 6 inch inlet for the 6 inch inlet filter to connect and then goes to the turbo in a smooth method. Check it on our site or call us if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

haz-mat19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a pro guard 7 on my '01 and it is awsome. It sound great and picked up alittle mileage and some power. Both are good systems. See ya ;Really

KRMNAL1

Reaction score
Mark Craig said:
737INSP,

If you want the best at filtering and flow get the AFE Pro Guard 7 Stage II system, it's pricey but you can't the dirt stopping ability and flow rates. The PG7 stops the dirt down to 1/2 of 1 % as well as a paper filter, the mandrel designed polymer intake tube has a 6 inch inlet for the 6 inch inlet filter to connect and then goes to the turbo in a smooth method. Check it on our site or call us if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

Mark, I just bought a Dodge today and had the same question as well. How much would one expect to spend on the cold air intake system for an 05 ???

Thanks
Mike

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
KRMNAL1,

Hey sorry the site rules don't allow posting prices, but go to our site and read our pricing policy and call us, we GUARANTEE all of our prices to be the best period!!! And usually if you're nice we pay the freight for site members too, ground of course and for the 48 states etc.

Mark @ DPPI

KRMNAL1

Reaction score
Mark Craig said:
KRMNAL1,

Hey sorry the site rules don't allow posting prices, but go to our site and read our pricing policy and call us, we GUARANTEE all of our prices to be the best period!!! And usually if you're nice we pay the freight for site members too, ground of course and for the 48 states etc.

Mark @ DPPI

Thanks Mark !! wasn't asking for an exact price just a wanting to know what ball park I am playing in. I want to mod up soon but my wife will put the brakes on that train faster than it can take off :love: I'll check out the site and thanks !! ;Sweet

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
KRMNAL1,

Hey we have a special AFE FREE Shipping and Free AFE T shirt promo that just started too so that will save you soem green. Check out the specifics in the Advertisers section of the site. The MAP price on the Stage I is around 369.00, the Stage II is 480.00 ish! But of course we have our GUARANTEED pricing poilicy as well.

Mark @ DPPI

tractorman

Reaction score
9/04 commonrail sick .dealer said no warranty for you

well, after they replaced the engine control moduale.and a steering box.and only 18k on the ride.go figure.they tell me im not cooked yet.lol.i have rust in the fuel system and 1or2 stuck open injectors.we can drop the tank,clean it and slap some new injectors in for ah 5000k.it runs oka untill 200 degres then idles ruff.

KRMNAL1

Reaction score
Hey Mark,

What is the difference in the stage I vs the stage II ?? is it just the filter itself or something more ??

Mike D.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
KRMNAL1,

The Stage I is a new air box and PG7 filter, the Stage II is a bigger air box a bigger filter with a 6 inch outlet and the mandrel designed roto molded intake tube that connects the 6 inch filter to the turbo. Bigger filter and tube equals more air flow etc.

Mark @ DPPI

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online