where to get fuel filters?

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
If you can't find the Howes easily, try Tractor Supply if you have them in your area. They usually have it.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could you please provide the part # for that filter?
thanks!
paul
My filter is different than yours but I was nice enough to go to A-Zones site and look yours up for you. :) The A-Zone # for your truck is #FF816DL or FF816 w/o the DL as an alternate. Shows $29.99 here.

Napa is having a 70% off all filters sale this weekend here. I'd check your local Napa and stock up if thats the case. Napa's regular price is $35.74(I called Napa for you too), minus 70% and it will be around $10+tax.

As far as Ebay. Just keep searching and a good deal will pop up eventully. I'm not too picky about Brands myself. Wix, Purolater,Luberfiner, Champ or even a Fram.......Whatevers on sale works for me.

GREASE FIRE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My filter is different than yours but I was nice enough to go to A-Zones site and look yours up for you. :) The A-Zone # for your truck is #FF816DL or FF816 w/o the DL as an alternate. Shows $29.99 here.

Napa is having a 70% off all filters sale this weekend here. I'd check your local Napa and stock up if thats the case. Napa's regular price is $35.74(I called Napa for you too), minus 70% and it will be around $10+tax.

As far as Ebay. Just keep searching and a good deal will pop up eventully. I'm not too picky about Brands myself. Wix, Purolater,Luberfiner, Champ or even a Fram.......Whatevers on sale works for me.

thanks!!

GREASE FIRE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get a replacement fuel filter bowl like the one that came stock with the trucks? i called filterbarn.com and they don't carry it but said the part # is 3919147s, and it goes with the FS-1281 fuel filter.
if anyone knows of other brands that make the same bowl could you provide part numbers?
thanks!
paul

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to International and get Fleetguard filters for everything I can get em for...I have been using em on my highway tractors for years and never ever had an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online