Where to find vacuum pump pulley

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as far as the pullies goes, the only two things you need to know is either V-belt or serpentine belt. you do not need to know year/make/model. that's for the mouth breathers at the auto parts stores. I have the serpentine belt part number listed in the parts bin if that helps you.
As far as hydroboost kits are concerned, any year F450 from 88-94 will work on your truck. I strongly urge you to look through the "tech articles" and read up. there are many long time members who left their learned knowledge behind for the newer members to read.

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as far as the pullies goes, the only two things you need to know is either V-belt or serpentine belt. you do not need to know year/make/model. that's for the mouth breathers at the auto parts stores. I have the serpentine belt part number listed in the parts bin if that helps you.
As far as hydroboost kits are concerned, any year F450 from 88-94 will work on your truck. I strongly urge you to look through the "tech articles" and read up. there are many long time members who left their learned knowledge behind for the newer members to read.
Thank you again. I will start reading up on that now.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86