Where to buy PSD turbo related hoses/boots

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
We picked up another PSD yesterday.. This one's a 97 7.3 CCLB..

Both of the PSD's have the factory original orange hoses and boots on them.

I want to change all the orange hoses/boots and the compressor outlet gaskets, but don't want to pay stealership prices.

I'm assuming that both trucks will need the same part numbers. Anyone know a good place to get them?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you dont find it on Dieselsites site, call them. I'm sure Bob can set you up. Its worth the dime to call him. Tell'em Oilburners sent you.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
if there are any good junkyards, 99+ is the same, but you need to replace the metal piece with the new style plastic piece or do a ccv reroute

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
if there are any good junkyards, 99+ is the same, but you need to replace the metal piece with the new style plastic piece or do a ccv reroute

I wish there were some good junk yards around here.. They all seem to think that everything from every vehicle, is gold plated... It's unreal!

96_Bear

Shane
Reaction score
I wish there were some good junk yards around here.. They all seem to think that everything from every vehicle, is gold plated... It's unreal!

Tell me about it! I can go buy a reman for less, with a warranty or buy a new for just a few bucks more on most of the stuff . So I've been buying new. Side note my local stealer ship has been trying to match prices on a lot of stuff here lately so I have bought some stuff OEM and got it for garage price or there cost in some cases

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online