where to buy ps o rings

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i need to know where to buy the ps o rings i looked online and cant find anything and i will want new orings when i do hydroboost. i got a pretty bad leak now and once this swap is done it will be taken care of and i know its an o ring or a line cause after sitting it leaked out while in use it did not leak as much.

so i need orings for the 250 and for the hydroboost setup.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you're talking about the PS pump, the Ford stealership part numbers is in the "parts bin" including the f450 reservoir. if you're looking for a reseal kit for your hydro, lmk when you find one. none of my sources will sell just the seal kit anymore.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
If its the high pressure line coming out of the pump, thats a white teflon oring , dealer only. Even my worthless dealer carries the things in stock and they are cheap. Get a couple of them and soak in hot water before trying to slip over the fitting so you dont tear it up. the things have zero elasticity at room temp and will tear and deform . once on the fitting, allow to cool before tightening down so you dont distort it as it wont hold a seal at that point. Those teflon seals will hold an incredible amount of pressure if you dont mess them up

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it turns out autozone has the lines for 20 each and since one line the fitting is getting still i think ill pick up new lines. they come with rings so i should be fine then but now i know thank you. ya every things cleaned up and pretty ready to go on right now. one more question though, the return line (hose) is in good shape but if i replace it will i need ps rated hose or will standard fuel line hold up?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no ps fluid wil be but i know it will eat through hoses pretty quick if its not the right one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online