What's a top dollar IDI worth?

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's mine :Thumbs Up
Had a little trouble with the delivery, they kinda smashed it :/ At least it was just the headlights and grille, hopefully someone will make good on it but it's only plastic at least.
It's in as good of shape as I hoped, there's no rust on the cab at all and only a light surface on the frame. The interior is a little ratty but nothing a good detailing and maybe some new upholstery won't fix. The engine looks great and sounds good but it doesn't want to start easily. It came up from Fla, and apparently glow plugs are optional there. Also the oil pressure gauge doesn't work. The paint is applied OK, but they did a crappy masking job so I'll be back over it with the scraper and it'll be nice enough until it gets a proper paint job. It's generally what you'd expect from a "Bronze" used auto from a dealer.
All in all considering I broke my 2 cardinal rules and bought sight unseen from a dealer I'm not disappointed. What I got can easily be put back to new condition, debatable if it's worth what I paid for it (7800), but I don't foresee selling any time soon so who knows by the time I do if ever.
That's diesel#4 throw another project on the pile!

You must be registered for see images attach