What's a top dollar IDI worth?

doodlebug611

Reaction score
I have a 1986 2 wheel dually with 67K all original if anyone near Cincinnati, Ohio is interested. Great interior (1 small crack in dash near glove box), exterior has some clear coat peeling but otherwise great shape.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
I have a 1986 2 wheel dually with 67K all original if anyone near Cincinnati, Ohio is interested. Great interior (1 small crack in dash near glove box), exterior has some clear coat peeling but otherwise great shape.

Sorry, but if it doesn't have a 6-digit odometer nobody is going to believe you. I see them advertised like that all the time.

doodlebug611

Reaction score
Sorry, but if it doesn't have a 6-digit odometer nobody is going to believe you. I see them advertised like that all the time.

I don't doubt that we all see them like this all the time. With the title history, reported mileage and overall condition I still believe it. Everyone always has their own opinion and doubts that why we do our homework prior to buying any vehicle

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have a 1986 2 wheel dually with 67K all original if anyone near Cincinnati, Ohio is interested.
Man, here I thought the one I was looking at south of Oklahoma City was a long way for me to drive. It would have to be a steal for me to get very worked up about yours. No offense, it's just a LONG drive for me.

chicken bones

Docker
Reaction score
i just got collector plates for my 1994 7.3 IDI, Not sure if this adds value,don't plan on selling any how. Trucks worth way more to me than anyone would pay.

chicken bones

Docker
Reaction score
395000 KM, still running strong.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just got collector plates for my 1994 7.3 IDI, Not sure if this adds value,don't plan on selling any how. Trucks worth way more to me than anyone would pay.

I assume that is the same as antique plates?

Nice truck when weather is better n I detail mine all is great but a crack in middle of dash by po duaghter in law learning to drive n headlight switch cracked

chicken bones

Docker
Reaction score
For Collector Plates in B.C. Vehicle must be 25 years old, no rust,dents,tears. Stock or period correct parts, tires no more than 1' larger or wider. Is not your principle Vehicle , for pleasure use only. plus a whole list of other requirements. If your Vehicle qualifies they issue the Plates. Insurance is very cheap $ 300 for a year.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just posting as a representative asking price (remember you can ask anything for anything) on a truck with most of your required options.

This seems like a pretty ok rig, priced high in my opinion due to the paint (although it says it comes with a "paint kit" :dunno) and it being normally aspirated, but it's a Dana 60, 5 speed, CCLB.

I'll tell you another secret: I think this truck is actually at a dealership and it's in Port Angeles, which means most of Seattle "considers it to be in another country" cookoo. If you were interested in this truck I believe you could make a reasonable offer based on the location and condition.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a customer of mines truck, he’s the original owner, in his 80s. The truck only has 26k miles and the pictures don’t do it justice. It was evaluated by a local classic car/truck dealership at 18-22k dollar value last year. Other than a few old man mods, it looks like it just rolled off the ford showroom in 1984.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin