what is the diffrence between BB and E code injectors

Hardass559

89 7.3 banks turbo
Reaction score
so i went out and started working on a truck today its a 93 f350 has E code injectors in it not a turbo truck or any thing do they spray diffrent let out more fuel? the BB codes i have 8 plus or minus a few good used ones laying around and ther BBs in every other moter i have the 6.9 back up moter my daily driver and my 93 plow truck all have BB injectors the Es sound to me like they make more noise than the BBs thats all ik. so whats the diffrence ? sorry about the spelling im good with moters and fixing any thing that shuld work and that once did but not so good with spelling and puncuation .

93IDIT

Reaction score
The volume of fuel sprayed is controlled by the injection pump not the injector. The E code injectors open at a higher PSI than the BB. I think the E code are 2100 PSI instead of 1800 like the BB. If they both have the same nozzle, the E code would have a finer mist. I don't know if this is the case. I'm not an expert on this subject by any means.

The consensus is that the BB code are the better choice, but if the truck is not broke don't fix it LOL