What does this mean?

dwaymar

dwaymar
Reaction score
not all stations have to comply with this as long as they sell both but as of sept 2010 all stops will have to comply with the new epa std of 15ppm as of now no new diesels are on the market because not enough 15ppm out there but as of march of 2008 all will be for sale if buying one after 2008 then if ya put 500ppm in the tank then you will have probs hope that it just takes the o2 sen but other damage can and mostlikely will occur

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The Oct 06 issue of Diesel Power has some good reading on the new emmissions requirements, fuel and also oil requirements for the 07 and later models.

One interesting thing that was mentioned was the new CJ-4 oil required in the new diesels is a lower ash formula which can be ran all the way back to the 93 models but anything older will more that likely make em leak live a seive.
I've seen/ heard both sides of the ULSD and it looks like for us IDI'ers we're gonna either need an additive to keep our fuel delivery system alive or like others have done....Go BIO!;Sweet
We can still beat em and will be able to still out smoke the new rigs burnin the bean.:thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online