well I finally did my clutch

ramon f350

Reaction score
Let me tell you that I dont want to do that again anytime soon. What a pain in the butt getting the tranny out because of the turbo down pipe. -cuss -cuss after I got that out and the tranny pulled back everything went pretty smoothly I also installed a rear main seal while i had the tranny out. I found out that the clutch disk and pressure plate are still good. they look to have probably 3/4 to half life left in them. now the piece of crap DMF was toasted the springs were trashed and broken to pieces. now I wont have to wrry anymore about that with my new luk kit with SMF :hail so If anyone has a need for the clutch disk and pressure plate to maybe get them through until they can afford to buy the SMF and clutch kit I would let it go for about 50.00 plus shipping.

Ramon

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well it isn't so bad, just a lot of things to do in order to get it out. I removed up and down pipes to get the tranny out on mine, but I have a hypermax. Now you have the satisfaction that you did it yourself and most of all you did it right.

ramon f350

Reaction score
OH yeah I would never have paid someone to do it for me I guess I am funny that way I refuse to pay for something that I can do myself not to mention that my father in lkaw has a very nice shop and one of my good friends is a master international tech. it was an experiance that i wont soon forget that is for sure.

Ramon