We Need a Forum For The Good Guys

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Can we add a forum where we can look for a member thats gone above and beyond for others. Kinda like the hall of fame or something along those lines. That way we could recognise those members like Mel, Russ, Calvin and several others. Maybe post something like what they are famous for like turbos or injection pumps or cams. A place where a member can find a person that has the exact information they are looking for. Its kinda a shotgun approach here when you post a question and then get plenty of info all over the spectrom. I know years ago I had a special georga peaches and cream asking me lots of questions privately that she didn't feel she could ask the open forum. She felt her questions were embarrasing cause they were so simple. I finally got her to ask on the forum and she seemed to enjoy all of us. I understand she has moved on and thats sad in its self. So how bout it guys... Any interest.... We have some really great helpgul members here and I feel they need to be recognised in a special forum...:D

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice. IT would be easy to point people towards BB injectors and moose products is Mel and russ had a special section.