Us Gear OD

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I have just the unit for a ford no adapters and no wiring. According to Us Gears website they use the same unit just different adapters. It is built for a 4x4 and I checked an adapter to fit my 93 was $140 but since I am trying to sell the 93 I no longer need this OD unit. Make me an offer.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Aric
is this the unit that goes between the trans and t case, or the one that bolts to the transfer case.
Nick

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
it is an overdrive I talked to Jim at Us Gear and he is very helpful but he said as of now they are not making any until their new owner ship can determine which direction they want to head. If any one needs to talk to Us Gear make sure you talk to Jim he is very helpful even if hes not selling you anything

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is an overdrive I talked to Jim at Us Gear and he is very helpful but he said as of now they are not making any until their new owner ship can determine which direction they want to head. If any one needs to talk to Us Gear make sure you talk to Jim he is very helpful even if hes not selling you anything
I understand that they're no longer selling the units, but did he say anything about whether the adapters are still available?

I really can't afford it right now, but I'm -Drool anyways...

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I called maybe 2 weeks ago and he said they had a bunch of adapters left he had the one I would have needed for around $140

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool!! I'm definitely interested, but need to put the $$ together which unfortunately may take a while, and I'm not sure how much of a hurry you're in...

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I would love to have this unit, but I would need to sell my Underdrive first... I even have a t-case to put behind it. Don't count me out quite yet Aric.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
It seems that a few people want it but no one has the cash I have offered it to a few for$650 plus shipping so I guess the first that comes up with the money gets it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle