Turbo

international

Drownin' in diesel
Reaction score
http://toledo.craigslist.org/pts/2396425113.html

This turbo is for a 1994 and older ford 7.3 diesel with indirect injection. This is NOT for the power stroke. I have a 1994 F-350 and it had a blown head gasket when I purchased it. I was going to fix it but came across a 7.3 factory rebuilt motor cheap. I would have had to replace the head bolts and do other work and just did not feel up to it. As a result I no longer need the turbo unit. Currently this comes with the cross over and down pipes, all heat shields, air filter cover with a new air filter in it, and the turbo fuel injectors. The price is firm - the turbo alone sells for more than what I am asking for everything. Someplace I have the fuel injector pump and valve cover - when that is located I will list it and increase the price accordingly. The turbo was in working order when pulled as was the motor - just burning anti-freeze. Call 419-708-6069 before 8 pm please and leave a message

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your showing 8 injectors with the turbo. Do they go with it? What code are the injectors? This post may be relocated to the Marketplace.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
How many PSI do these put out? Would you be interested in a trade for a PS turbo?

SWS