turbo

jw674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1992 f250 idi were can i get a used turbo for it with the kit to put it on

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You kinda just gotta look around. Where at are you locatated? You might be lucky enough to find a member on here closeby so you can go and buy/pick it up from them (thats what I did, thanks Russ ;Sweet).

Other than that, I think therewill be a couple kits available from people on here. Might wanna look on ebay, type in banks turbo, and go from there (to ATS turbo, then hypermax turbo, thats what I always did when I was on the market for one).

Or go onto your local craigslist and look on there for one. Or go to some wrecking yards and look around.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
reklund is going to be selling his old 088 ATS non waste gated turbo kit here soon. PM him. It needs a rebuild, but its complete, which is rare anymore.

jw674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok

thanks for the ideas.im located in pa.there aint know diesel shops in my area.its crazy.if you guys see anything let me know please.thanks james

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
A buddy and myself went split the coast of a complete truck. He's getting all the veggie conversion stuff and the back half as a trailer. I got the turbo (complete) set up and a the 6.9. We parted out the rest and now I'm basically into the turbo for under $100.
Guess what I am trying to say is look at complete trucks too. It might be cheaper in the long run.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online