TS 6 postion flip chip

aggitator

Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these? Any and all input or opions would be helpful. Thinking of getting one for my 97 f250 along with 4" stacks, diy donaldson filter, and of course guages.
Thanks in advance...Bud

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
good out of the box chip , put them in a few trucks. but for maximum power ya need a dp tuner or a twildman chip.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Chip!

I bought one for my '97 PSD..... Made it run like a striped a**ed ape!!!! I think it was money well spent... I got the boost relief valve and cold air setup with it too. Love it all!

Hoss.... ;Sweet

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Same as everyone else has said... It's a great chip...

I have one in my truck ...
1 - Stock
2 - High Idle 1200rpm
3 - 50 hp
4 - 75 hp
5 - 100 hp
6 - 140 hp

# 6 blows black as coal... it's great for getting rid of tailgaters and A-holes... I don't use it much because of how much it smokes... tons of power.. I run around in #5 most of the time. It's great for all around driving.

It's nice having the stock and high idle setting..

JMF350

Reaction score
Does anyone have a price and part number for this chip? I have an early 99 F350 with a 6 spd.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
I think normal is around $300-350...

I picked mine up from someone selling it ... I paid $170 plus another $50 to have it reflashed with my code...

aggitator

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses,I like the idea of being able to use high idle on cold mornings with mid gains for towing and high end power for haulling ass.All with a turn of the dial with out having to reload a tuner.:thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist