Truck show...Pataskala, Ohio

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ok, it's that time of the year again. The Buckeye Vintage Haulers(southern Ohio chapter of ATHS) are having their annual truck show. In previous years it was in Hebron, Ohio at the chebby dealership, but since the ownership changed hands, the lot became unavailable for use. So..........they moved over to Foundation Park in Pataskala, Ohio. Nice biggggg place for alot of attractions. I think the Buckeye Vintage Diggers might be there with some old earth moving equipment, plus maybe some tractor action? The usual turnout was near 100 trucks, but with the new location and added groups I think this may turnout to be a nice day.

The date: May 7th
Location: Foundation Park, Pataskala, Ohio. (right off rt 40,north of rt 70). The park has a new entrance right now, so no more driving thru the neighborhood to get there.
Time: 8-9am to ? 3-4pm? With more going on I'm sure it will hang around later.
Who can come: TRUCKS, TRUCKS, TRUCKS :thumbsup: Old AND new, rusty, shiny, push-pull-drag it in ;p
Cost: few bucks to register a vehicle, or just show up and hang out.

We're going to hope for sunny/warm weather so bring it on out and hang out. NO TROPHIES/JUDGING. This is a casual truck get-together, no attitudes and fighting over who is :hail "best of show" :rolleyes: :puke:

Last edited:

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ok...it's comin!
This Saturday ;Sweet

Weather so far is 70/sunny (let's hope they don't change that)

Stop by and check the trucks and also old tractor show.