Truck pictures with new/matched door handles...

jvencius

Reaction score
Here are the shots I promised yesterday of my truck with the color-matched door handles courtesty of Dale Lakin that I installed with the directions from Ford_Forgotton's site. Thanks for the help guys--my truck looks nicer and I appreciate it.

Attachments

• drivers lowres.JPG
    drivers lowres.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 16
  • pass lowres.JPG
    pass lowres.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 8

jvencius

Reaction score
Ramprat said:

Thanks--it seems kind of silly to have spent that money (although the amount Dale charged me was WAAAAAAAAAAY less than the $300+ I would have spent buying the handles from the dealer) on something that adds absolutely zero improvement in function but I'm just tickled to death with how nice they look.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
jvencius said:
Thanks--it seems kind of silly to have spent that money (although the amount Dale charged me was WAAAAAAAAAAY less than the $300+ I would have spent buying the handles from the dealer) on something that adds absolutely zero improvement in function but I'm just tickled to death with how nice they look.

Mony is worthless unless spent & how better than to spend it on guns & trucks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did not realize they were that expensive :eek: :eek:

It's the little details that somehow look the nicest ;Sweet

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine were about 200 for the set, although it may depend on the color too. shrug?