Truck Fest/Diesels on the Mountain Colorado

dieselpower

Reaction score
I just spoke with Jeff at Bandimere and yes, there will be a diesel day at Bandimere on Saturday, July 23rd. It will be called "Diesels on the Mountain". There will be three bracket classes and one heads up class. Details are still being finalized, but Jeff said that he would let me know when the final meeting will be on it, so I could attend and get the information and direction they want to go firsthand. Please feel free to shoot me any questions you might have, not that I have the answers, but I can certainly ask them directly to the Bandimere folks.

Now, there will still be the "Diesel Shoot Out" at the actual Truck Fest on Sunday, July 24th, just like always. So, really Bandimere is not taking the diesel pick up out of Truck Fest, but instead adding to it with the extra day just for us.

They are hoping to have fliers out for both of these events, as well as for Ford Fest on June 26th within the month, so that I can have them available to hand out at our dyno day on April 16th. No guarantees, but we can hope!

Keep checking back here for updated information! Hope to see all you out of state trucks there as well!
Shay

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Supid question I know, but where is this all taking place in Colorado:confused: :confused:

dieselpower

Reaction score
Sorry. Not a stupid question at all!

Bandimere Speedway, Morrison, Colorado. Just a bit west of Denver.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by dieselpower
Sorry. Not a stupid question at all!

Bandimere Speedway, Morrison, Colorado. Just a bit west of Denver.

Thanks, never heard of the truck fest or Bandimere Speedway before.