Towing Mirrors are it!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After buying the **** slide ons and using them... I was content... Then it seemed to be an on and off thing... and each time i had to adjust the mirrors... and doing it alone sucked.... So I was a little unhappy, til the purchase of the TTT mirrors.... OMG.. Just the convenience of moving them and having electric adjustment... It was undescribable...... They work great and have the BEST instructions i have ever used... So detailed...

For the guy who pulls once or twice every six months... the slide ons will work... but when its two or three times a week.... They just started to suck... Not the product, but the procedure... Now I CAN FISH 15 MINUTES LONGER;Sweet

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is on my list.. I have pictures of the install... but really thier instructions are so great... I really think my picturs will have less detail.... I have some great pics of the truck, trailer and how they help out... and eliminat your bilnd spot... But I need some time... I will put them here and in the product review......

Check them here http://www.ttt-mirror.com/

and instructions here http://www.ttt-mirror.com/instructions.html

rubberfish

Reaction score
They work great
They look good too, something like that for a '97 would be nice. I've tried the slip on type for my mirror and found I was having an epileptic seizure every time I looked in them :( , boy did they shake around a lot:eek: . In the mean time, I've learned to look under the sides of my slide-in to see what's behind me.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If any of you are not buying them because of the money, dont worry, they are worth it..... Even when not towing I can see so much better with the spotting mirror... No more blind spot... Plus the marker lights look sweet at night... In fact, one of my friends told me he thought the truck was faster with them installed... So they may even add HP..... LOL........

BigWhiteDmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about it... But they are so much cash... im going to look at the instructions and see.. thanks NMU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel