Tire separation again!

kblackav8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up with some Michelins the Sears versions of the LTX/MS tires. I was able to get them very short notice. Now I just need to drop the pressures from 85 all the way around. So far the Coopers I have on the front seem to be doing well.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
It doesn't suprise me that you've had more than one general fold on you.

I havn't had a good thing to say about general tires since I bought a new steer tire for my Kenworth a bunch of years ago and a week later in nowheresville nevada about a 5" chunk came off the tread and but a 3" deep dent in the floor of the cab under the passenger seat.
Paid $150 for a used tire and when I got back to the general dealer in portland the jerk wouldn't warrent the thing. The general dealer said he couldn't warrent it, all he was allowed to do per general was send the tire back to them to see if they'd do anything about it and in the mean time he would be happy to sell me a new tire.
I'm sure you can imagine the creative language lesson I gave him. General has the lousiest customer service I've ever seen and their tires are nothing to get excited about either.

----------Robert