this is real tempting!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice one! some atf poured in the tank will probably cure the stall out on decel.
good luck!!!

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad it isn't a 1994 as advertised, those should all have turbos and that one doesn't.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad it isn't a 1994 as advertised, those should all have turbos and that one doesn't.

'93 and '94 years offered turbo engines.however they were not standard.she's an M code (non turbo) like both of my '93's.

whats nice about the M codes is,that your not stuck with hard to source engine related parts such as flexplates.simply add your turbo,as the M codes can handle them issue free and you wont end up with a truck you can't quickly fix.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone catch the coolant filter?
shut off valves yet still a clean install.
You must be registered for see images attach

id say this is a solid 4500$ truck.someone might pay around 6k for it being around 100k miles and looks fairly rust free.some as to be expected in the normal places but nothing drastic.
dana 60 front/e40d trans/3.55 open diff/XLT package.
she looks like a good solid truck.anything around 5k is a good buy.much less than 4k is a steal.much over 6k....i dunno.id probably walk but at the same time,id understand if someone was willing to pay $6500 easy enough.so long as the truck is presented properly........oh yeah,well you looked at it and claimed it to be as it looks,in real good shape.so...have plenty of $ ready,your probably gunna need it lol.

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, ill send them with injectors, almost done.
work sucks
Sounds good! Thank you so much!! ;Sweet Very curious to hear how much work the injectors ended up needing.

I hear you re: work! I've been in Southern California dealing with family stuff for almost a month and a half now :shocked: still not sure when I'm coming home for good. Let me know before you send them...depending on where I am at that point, I may ask you to send them to a different address. I'm just thankful that my boss has been very understanding about it all...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online