The wifes rig.........commence bombing

Whit

Reaction score
Well I went and did it now, was lookin around a bit and decided that the 04.5 was gettin more air, I will bomb her rig next time I change the oil.........she will never know it ;) So dont none of you fat heads tell her neither :fight:

This is what she is infer

Attachments

• afe6-sm.jpg
    afe6-sm.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 187

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whitmore
Mike ...................yer the one that I'm worried about the most :eek:

Snicker snicker.......can you say blackmail:sorry:

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by lschultz
I wonder if this picture will make it to your wifes email at work.:rotflmao You know some :idiot: could forward it to her.
Larry my ol good buddy, I know your integrity and am confident that you wont let this happen :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers, Kevin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whitmore
Larry my ol good buddy, I know your integrity and am confident that you wont let this happen :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers, Kevin

Yeah, you may know Larry's integrity but you also know mine pardner........ and after that sparkplug trick on my Stroke Imma layin low fer you:shoot:

Took me three days to get those plug wires back on the right hole.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Kevin, what's her maiden name? I won't say a word...yeah right! LOL BTW, you are some good husband to do that for the wifey. Marrying a diesel babe was a good move...right? ;Sweet Once you bomb her truck...edit your signature "I bombed wifey's truck without her knowledge...and still get it when I want it" :D

Last edited:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker

Took me three days to get those plug wires back on the right hole.
As long as you put your apparatus in the right hole... :eek: :sorry: LOL :D ...;Poke

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Once you bomb her truck...edit your signature "I bombed wifey's truck without her knowledge...and still get it when I want it" :D

You got it all wrong, what his sig is gonna say is..........

I'm a doofus for TRYING to bomb the wifes rig without her knowing it. That ratbastad Stroker ratted me out......now I aint seen er smelled her beaver in months

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
You got it all wrong, what his sig is gonna say is..........

I'm a doofus for TRYING to bomb the wifes rig without her knowing it. That ratbastad Stroker ratted me out......now I aint seen er smelled her beaver in months
Time will tell. LOL

Whit

Reaction score
I aint too worried cuz my wife does payroll at the same plant that Stroker works at hehehehe, I can make up some kinda lie about Mike and get his pay docked somehow. Schitzie could forward the pic to her and she wouldnt believe him anyhow, hell she prolly wouldnt read it cuz everytime she reads mail from Schitzie she always says thats gross....................so she prolly wouldnt open it anyhow. LOL LOL LOL

Cheers, Kevin

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Alright **** or is it Slick,no its ***** all its Kevin I will have you know that I forwarded her one picture and she sent me a reply and said that was the most beautiful picture she had ever seen. She was going to forward it to her mother or was it your mother I don't remember now. And no it was not a picture of my :moon: but you done done it now. Your going to pay for that remark cause you hurt my feelings.:cry: