The Official 2014 IDI Weekend truck rally

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
GASP, you will NEVER believe where I found Mel. I neglected to take a picture for no other reason other than to spare his dignity!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my own defense, it was the only place on the right to turn around, and you told me to wait there. I was as close to the road and away from the building that I could get. We did escape without any contamination.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To late for T shirt orders? If not I will take a 2XL. I'll pick it up and pay whoever the money has to go to on the fourth.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Sorry John, tee shirts were due a couple of weeks ago, we only made enough to fill the orders that were taken.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next Time the rally makes it closer to me I will be there, Man I miss all the fun Of these Rallies. Have a great rally and Hope everyone has a great safe trip!!!!!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
ahh nice. the northern boys made it again. he there with his pops again?
IIRC he has an odd name. not one you hear every day. Elijah maybe?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a nice relaxing day. We scrapped the canoe trip, as not everyone was interested. I used a bit of the day to.put a couple of dash lights in to show the status of the electric fans in the Moose Truck. Graham touched up some things on the Iron Moose and mounted a nice flag pole on his tool box. Can't have a rally without working on stuff. Had a small convoy stroll through Stone Harbor this evening and we showed off our rigs in the nicely lit town. Tomorrow will be Wildwood and water park rides.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! I am ready for vacation.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Atco Raceway is at 4:30pm. $15 per vehicle and driver, $10 per spectator and children under 6 are a dollar. Helmet rentals are $3 and working seat belt is required.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spent Monday (Graham's birthday) at Wildwood. Lots of fun. Trying to post pics is tough with this phone.