The Official 2014 IDI Weekend truck rally

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Looks like you guys are going to have a great time - wish we could attend but we are moving over the weekend of the 28th so our focus has to be here on the home front. But make sure you guys take tons of pictures and post them so I can visit through the internet at least.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Trav, I set up the FB rally page mostly because its easier to post pictures there. Keep your eyes peeled, there will be fanfare everywhere.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey looks like I'll be stopping by the meet for a couple of days with my wife Cathie. Dates I can get away to camp looks to be Thursday - Saturday for the event. Since the last show I attended in Michigan I upgraded my truck with a turbo. Should have done it the first day I owned it. Mel are you bringing some show specials? Looking to change my pump out.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Hey looks like I'll be stopping by the meet for a couple of days with my wife Cathie. Dates I can get away to camp looks to be Thursday - Saturday for the event. Since the last show I attended in Michigan I upgraded my truck with a turbo. Should have done it the first day I owned it. Mel are you bringing some show specials? Looking to change my pump out.

Please PM me your name and phone number so I can add it to the itinerary. Good to see some last minute shoo ins.

Last edited:

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Ok everyone its time to buy tickets for Moreys Pier in Wildwood. We have secured a group rate of $45 a person (normally $75). It will include 2 piers of rides and 2 piers of waterparks.UNDER 2 years of age is FREE for the waterpark but you will need to buy ride tickets if needed. Of course the beach and boards as well...We need a DEFINATE head count as I have put out money personally and will need to be reimbursed for the tickets. Please let me know asap if you plan on going! Thank you!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
There are updates posted at the bottom of the first post on page one. Please read the updates and keep in touch with me.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just registered my wife Cathie and myself for 3 nights July 3,4, and 5 in the L tenting section. Not sure if staying for Saturday night as of now. PM me if anyone out there needs a parking space.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Loaded up and heading out! South Jersey has plenty of tourism, the traffic may be difficult at times so give yourself plenty of travel time. Can't wait to see the attendees. Drive safely and good luck!
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel are you bringing some show specials? Looking to change my pump out.

Yes. We will have an interesting array of inventory, and many event specials.

Looking forward to arriving tomorrow. Work was very slow two weeks ago, and then blamo! We started getting nailed, and work started piling in. Add to that, that I had a Duramax in my bay for a week, and a box truck outside, and two urgent requests, and we are leaving our two remaining employees with a pretty full work load while we vacation. And I do plan to vacation! I am officially retired from doing rally timing clinics. I love you guys, but 12 years of free timing jobs at rallies has come to an end, now that I.T. is no longer my "job". It was fun doing them, because it was different from my job, but now that my job is your guys hobbies, things have changed a little bit, and I have to do what I have to do to relax. I'm hopeful that other guys will start to pickup the torch I carried for so long, and continue the generous act of doing this community service. Naturally I will continue to offer timing at my shop, but that's a job now, so it's a pay service these days. That's not to say I won't be sticking my head under hoods. I'm still interested in making sure everybody has the best advice I can offer. So... see you all in Clermont!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel. After fixing other peoples cars 10 hours a day 6 days a week I never even want to work on my OWN when I do finally have a free moment!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Camp is set up, our first rallygoers have arrived. Hint: he has a VERY cool black crew cab dually with a custom flat bed and I pack box that is grafted into the rear of the cab. A couple of kids are in the pool, idigal is running some errands,a pallet of fire wood is prepped for the evening campfire. Life is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online