The Ignore Feature

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
It worked fine the other day but now when I try to add somebody. It accepts the new addition but deletes the one that was all ready there. So I can only put one person on ignore at a time :frustrate

Also, how about an ignore button. I mean, we can add somebody to our buddies list with one click but we can't ignore unless we go into our preferences.

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does seem to work a little strange but I can add many users. try adding the top entry at the bottom of the list so it will appear when you update.

like this.

Swany
rolandjenkins
aussiedave
superduty
swany

it will leave four users on your ignore list.

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

you say somethin? :)

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I misspoke myself. That didn't work either. What seems to have worked is, I went to each persons user profile and clicked ignore. Geez, only want to ignore two people. One because he's just here (IMO) to stir up stuff, the other because I get tired of scrolling past his meaningless drivel.

I'd still like to see an ignore button but then there are a lot of things i'd like to see. Like what's her names @#$'^ ;)

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by epin
it does seem to work a little strange but I can add many users. try adding the top entry at the bottom of the list so it will appear when you update.

like this.

Swany
rolandjenkins
aussiedave
superduty
swany

it will leave four users on your ignore list.

ohh, I got on there twice!!!!

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't use the ignore feature. my sick curiosity always wins out and it just causes me to click twice in order to be annoyed.