The 7th Annual Fall Rally is oficall ON!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
well made it to michigan no issues gonna be at the inlaws until thursday then ill be at the camp ground

rlb245

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if I take the old girl I'll probably have to go the long way round. She has a crack in the wind shield, Which is no big deal in Wyoming. It doesn't obstruct my view but Canada may turn me away because of it. The oil pressure seats between 10 to 20 psi but I think it's because of the pressure re-leaf valve I learned about here. It will run a day at 40 then the next day it want go above 15 or 20 psi. It should be ok. I what to take the old girl, she deserve's to go. She has a grow is the trans at Ideal with the clutch out and in 2nd and 3rd when your down shift and I haven got any of the work done on her. To hell with it I'm taking my truck! See ya'll at the rally

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well if I take the old girl I'll probably have to go the long way round. She has a crack in the wind shield, Which is no big deal in Wyoming. It doesn't obstruct my view but Canada may turn me away because of it. The oil pressure seats between 10 to 20 psi but I think it's because of the pressure re-leaf valve I learned about here. It will run a day at 40 then the next day it want go above 15 or 20 psi. It should be ok. I what to take the old girl, she deserve's to go. She has a grow is the trans at Ideal with the clutch out and in 2nd and 3rd when your down shift and I haven got any of the work done on her. To hell with it I'm taking my truck! See ya'll at the rally

What I dont understand if you are coming from Cody Wyoming, Where do you have to hit Canada? Not that I see Canada turning you away for that anyway,...Just not seeing it.

According to Google Maps, It puts you right at 21.5 hour drive through the lower end of Chicago. Just don't know what I am missing,.

But what I can say is that is that I am honored that you want to come to this little shin dig from so far away; I think this would be a record for distance traveled for the Fall Rally! Very cool! Cant wait to meet ya!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Well.....I have some more news.....

the idi is back on the road apparently changing the oil, air filter, & painting the exhaust tip black was too much for it so it had a hissy fit. Safe to say all I will he doing to it the rest of the week is put fuel in it lol

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder, The Campground is having their Harvest Festival so there will be trick or treating from campsite to campsite. Please bring some candy to pass out for the little kiddies..

The Weather looks Awesome for a Camping weekend, Lows around 45 to 50, Highs around 70 and Sunny! Possible rain on Sunday only, so were GOOD!

You must be registered for see images attach

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You better make it Don. I'll roll some coal on the way thru Friday afternoon to send ya a smoke signal reminder! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Staff online

Members online