Thank You Idioit!!!

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to Brian aka Idioit, for coming to my rescue today.
I was headed to his house this morning to have him weld on a shock mount bracket for my Jeep when it broke down on hwy 12. The transmission line going to radiator failed causing a fire that luckily put itself out. The truck behind me pulled over when I did and said there was a 10 ft flame that shot out underneath my Jeep. Scary **** and glad nobody else was hurt during this, as it could have been much worse. Also glad the fire put itself out, as I did not have a fire extinguisher on board, & neither did the fire chief that pulled over behind me -Lame.
Like always, Brian came to the rescue and helped me get my Jeep back on the road to his house. It's people like this that would literally give the shirt off their back to help someone out.....even if it's a guy like me that owns a Jeep LOL.
Thanks again Brian.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any time man!

but like I said, it must be a JOOP thing! :D :D

ok time to put you on blast Ian.
again this guy bought me CORONITAS!!! hahahaha
I feel like a giant!

You must be registered for see images attach

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is not the first Joop I have seen. They come from renown body shops.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to admins, please change Hydro-idi's name to "Fireball" bwahahahahahah

Haha I wish I could have seen a vid of what actually happened. The guy behind me said it looked like a huge plume of fire coming from the back of it. Guess it was the combination of hot transmission oil, radiator fan feeding air & hot exhaust header caused that to happen lol.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha I wish I could have seen a vid of what actually happened. The guy behind me said it looked like a huge plume of fire coming from the back of it. Guess it was the combination of hot transmission oil, radiator fan feeding air & hot exhaust header caused that to happen lol.

you need to put up some pictures of that rear brake line and the wire loom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online