Tag

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Ordered me one of those TAG's they are suppose to ship it out today so I should get it this week. Guess I will have to put my silencer ring back in now. They said it works better with the ring in. My buthole is still sore from the cost but I got enough scar tissue down there it don't hurt to bad.:D

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give us a full report after installation! I was curious about how well those work.

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
What is it?

And you actually saved your silencer ring???

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removing the silencer ring does nothing more than make the turbo whistle a little more annoying on long trips.

Mines already annoying enough with the mega cannon and 5" exhaust.... :D :D

No horsepower to be gained by removing the ring...

Whit

Reaction score
Larry, hows it workin, do I need to come down there to install it and test:thanks:

Cheers, Kevin

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Come on down

Originally posted by Whitmore
Larry, hows it workin, do I need to come down there to install it and test:thanks:

Cheers, Kevin

You :idiot: don't you think I can put something as simple as this in? I have had it in probably a week. Theres no push back in the seat acceralation. But you can tell it's more responscive. I picked up about .5- 1 mpg depending on how you drive it. I had to put the silencer ring back in to get the best out of it. Have not pulled anything with it yet. They say you see more mpg increase when you put a load on it. On load it has had lately is my big Texas :moon:

Whit

Reaction score
Sounds great Larry, send it up here so I can test it out :yell: , I will tow with it and let you know how it does :thanks:

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
it is written, from a previous dyno day here in idaho an 01 lost 7 rwhp from the addition of the tag

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,,hopin someone will be dynoing and comparing the 'NEW' tag at the may 14/15 dyno day in idaho. it be interesting to see the results of the changes in the tags new design

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online