switch and led source

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for mini toggle switches for a switch panel I need to build and found this place. Compared to radio shacks prices I'll take the chance.

http://www.led-switch.com

I will be ordering some switches and LEDs soon. I'll post up the experience.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I have the blue ones they list as "lighted toggle" in my truck, FYI: in the climate here, they last me about a month before they are ***** from the cold and die, I keep a few spares in my glove box and have them easily accessible to change, they don't die when the temp is above freezing though

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not using those. Every single one of those I have used since I was 16 would die in the cold.

I'm looking at the normal mini toggle so I can build a tiny switch panel for lights, glow plug controller etc.

I like stuff semi hidden and small. I can't stand vehicles that look like a the gto from ***.

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a bunch of switches in today.

Nothing special just metal toggle switches but at 1.00 a piece for the same thing the parts stores sell for 3-5 its not bad.

Now time to start wiring.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The toggle switches I use last just fine, nothing special. But I don't grab the cheapest ones I can find either. Those look like some I've seen before that were junky. Just like some of their pushbuttons. Chinese :puke:

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The toggle switches I use last just fine, nothing special. But I don't grab the cheapest ones I can find either. Those look like some I've seen before that were junky. Just like some of their pushbuttons. Chinese :puke:
They are all Chinese anymore what planet are you living on.

The metal switches I just got are definitely not junk they are heavier and feel way better than what is normally available via parts stores and radio shack but not with their markup.