91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
if

Last edited:

White Trash

IDI noob
Reaction score
That's a damned good deal but I wouldn't be able to buy it without laughing at the '**** that failed 3rd grade spelling...

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
That's a damned good deal but I wouldn't be able to buy it without laughing at the '**** that failed 3rd grade spelling...

Mebee...mebee not :dunno that is most likely the result of incessant texting/twittering/ my-facey-spacey-book [or what ever it's called], posting.......

The sad fact of this matter is I know far too many people who actually have trouble typing full words and coherent, structured sentences---- some fine examples can even be found here ;Really

Not saying those people are not educated by any means, just what today's society is producing and apparently accepting.......thru music/TV/ urban culture etc......

White Trash

IDI noob
Reaction score
Mebee...mebee not :dunno that is most likely the result of incessant texting/twittering/ my-facey-spacey-book [or what ever it's called], posting.......

The sad fact of this matter is I know far too many people who actually have trouble typing full words and coherent, structured sentences---- some fine examples can even be found here ;Really

Not saying those people are not educated by any means, just what today's society is producing and apparently accepting.......thru music/TV/ urban culture etc......

I probably text more than half this board put together and you'll NEVER see me shorten a work on purpose. I use punctuation, capitalization and I do my best to spell correctly as to not appear dumber than a 5th grader... LOL

I agree that you see it everywhere but the more people let it slide and think it's ok the more it'll be accepted and thought of as normal which it just is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger