Sub Forum Idea

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any thought been given to a place to post all of these craigslist finds to keep the tech sections cleaner? I have seen the 6.9/7.3 forum get a few of these in a day so why not place them in a different section and keep that forum more technical minded.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the problem is nobody would use it. The basement dwellers see a craigslist ad or an eBay find and run straight to the IDI forums with it to post the link. It would just give the mods another task each day which would be sweeping the craigslist ads to the proper place.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On another site I frequent, the E-bay and Craig's List threads got so plentiful that the site owner completely banned the practice.

To keep things in line, post such items once and you get a warning plus the posting gets deleted; do it a second time and you are automatically un-requivocably BANNED.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On another site I frequent, the E-bay and Craig's List threads got so plentiful that the site owner completely banned the practice.

To keep things in line, post such items once and you get a warning plus the posting gets deleted; do it a second time and you are automatically un-requivocably BANNED.

I couldn't imagine the BS I will have to wade through if I was to get that draconian here. I do a legitimate ban here and I hear about it from the parrotheads six months after the act.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online