STEEP DISCOUNTS-YEAR END

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought something from RockAuto once. They assumed that gave them permission to send me spam and removal requests were ignored, so i will never buy from them again.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
I bought something from RockAuto once. They assumed that gave them permission to send me spam and removal requests were ignored, so i will never buy from them again.

lol that sucks.. i love rock auto and purchase from them a LOT. And i dont get spam. Just a newsletter once a month. :dunno

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love me some rock auto, but I did manage to get my local advance to price match them most of the time which saves shipping.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i see are suspension parts...and two at that.

Yeah... me too now. They must've updated the page. Sorry about that. The original page was filled with all brake parts from pistons to pads and springs drums and rotors, all the belts, some hoses, window motors out the *****, etc...

As far as receiving spam, I too only receive the monthly news letters. I buy almost all my filters from them. Even with shipping.... and no tax, they come out several dollars less than anywhere else locally.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son says if your gettin spam its likely your browser or puter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle