Spare wheel for 1993 dually

cur.bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year dually wheels can I look for that will fit. I spoke to 3 different shops and there answer was not the best. I want to use it as a spare for my 93 dually. Thank you.

PowerbyFord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think any pre 1998 wheel will work. I know the older Ford, Dodge and chevy wheels all interchange on the 3/4 ton, and one tons.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think any pre 1998 wheel will work. I know the older Ford, Dodge and chevy wheels all interchange on the 3/4 ton, and one tons.
Not quite, Chevy wheels have smaller center hole and may not always clear the Ford hubs, I learned that the bad way with my spare wheel that turned out to be a Chev wheel.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
I see your close by to me. Down off southern blvd there is a u pull n pay and they have dually rims and tires off some old fords that will fit 25 a piece. you might want to try snake road auto salvage its alot closer to you. there is a small chance i will be headed to the junkyard tomorrow. if you want PM me your number and i can call you if i find one and get it.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
any ford wheel from 1980 to 1998.5 will fit. As mentioned some chevy wheels had smaller pilot holes and won't go on over the hub. I am not sure about the dodge wheels, but Ford went metric in mid way through 1998. I have two complete sets and I did a ton of looking up on then before I tried to sell them...I still have one complete spare set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSpridgen

Members online

No members online now.